Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ravelry Widgets

Since we visited (and enabled, I might add) Luann last weekend, I have been adding a few more things to Groovy Spinning.  Luann helped me figure out how to add a Ravelry button to my project page and then I extrapolated that to a Ravelry widget for a link to a pattern I'm currently working on.  I suspect you have to be a Ravelry member to get to these pages.  If you are not a Ravelry member, please try them and give me some feed back.  I may have to put "login required" underneath as a caption.  I hope not.  You can find some really cute ravelry widgets by just googling "ravelry widget".  Too much fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty cool Mary! Both buttons worked for me, but then I am a Ravelry member. Maybe if I try it from a different computer. I'll let you know.