Friday, June 24, 2011

JCCFS and more fancy circular knitting




I just got home from spending a week at John C Campbell Folk School learning to do fancy stitches on my circular knitting machine.  You'll notice I didn't say "circular sock knitting machine" because I've found out that you can knit many more things that just socks on this machine (thank goodness because I'm having a LITTLE trouble with the socks.)  Lucy Best and Eric Wolff put a ton of work into this course and I learned more than I ever thought I would - including - maybe the NZAK might not be the perfect machine for me.  Hmmmm.  

2 comments:

Mary in A2 said...

PS. I even made the icord for the bag on the CKM! Man! You can crank it out at incredible speed.

The Knit Wit said...

I love the bag!!! You gotta make more. Like one for your favorite siste-in-law!!!